Hello world!

Hello world!

What does anyone write for their first blog post? I feel a bit like Luke Skywalker on Hoth, staring into the abyss. Which is weird, because I have nail blogger friends and have been a long time follower of many, MANY blogs - so blogging shouldn't be that strange to me.
I also don't really like Luke Skywalker.
But anyway. I'm Lani. I love many, many things. I am lucky enough to have wonderful friends and family. My partner Michael and I live in Wellington with our little boy, Noel, and two cats. I have been a make up junkie for as long as I can remember and in recent years, a polish addict too.
My love of nail polish is what has pushed me into finally taking the leap to start this blog. I've been posting my polish swatches on my personal Facebook page for a bit over a year now and friends have been asking when I'll start blogging. Today the lovely Pam of Pam's Girly Bits asked to use one of my photos after I posted it on Llarowe's page and wanted to know if I had a blog to link back to. So here we are! And here is the swatch that finally pushed me into getting started:

Girly Bits - Daddy's Little Girl, 3 coats over Kleancolor - Metallic Sapphire, 1 coat. 2 coats of Seche Vite to seal in the glittery goodness!

I hope that this blog will cover a little of all of the things I love and can't wait to see where this adventure will take me!

x
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments

  1. Wonderful photo. I look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post, and I love your swatch!! Remember to have FUN with your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous polish! Congrats on your first post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comments everyone :)

    ReplyDelete