What rhymes with skittle?

Hey lovelies,

Yesterday I pulled out my tube of Lime Crime Rhyme to jazz up my usual neutral eye make up. I love wearing this stacked with black liner, I really need to get more of the Lime Crime liners! Their set is calling my name...






FACE
MUA Matte Perfect Primer
MUA BB Cream Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation
MAC My Paradise blush
MAC Lightscapde MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed Too Palette - Naked all over lid, Lavish in crease, Tranquil on lower lashline, Shy for inner corner highlight
Lime Crime Rhyme eyeliner
Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

BROWS
MUA Blonde brow pencil
Revlon brow gel

LIPS
NYX Pinky lipliner
MUA Out There Plumping Gloss - Pin Up Pink



Index: Essie Sand Tropez, 3 coats with studs by Cult Nails
Middle: Australis Mates Rates, 2 coats stamped with China Glaze 2030 and image plate OB27
Ring and thumb: Color Club Kismet, 3 coats
Pinky: Australis Mates Rates, 2 coats

I decided to have a go at Chit Chat Nails style skittlette mani, with the intention of Kismet as the focus. I found it really hard to match other colours to Kismet though, and I wasn't entirely happy with how the look turned out. My stamping skills are waaaaay off! I had to double stamp the middle finger on my left hand because I messed it up them first time, it turned out a lot better on my right hand - but the nails on that hand are in a terrible state! Sigh. Surprisingly, my favourite nails are the index nails, I adore Sand Tropez! It's so gorgeous.

X
Lani

No comments