I Moustache You A Question

Hey lovelies,

Just a quick post today, here's what I wore to work yesterday! My recent shopping spree on Ebay for accessories has me pulling out some of the things I already own in an effort to accessorize more. Mostly hairbows! I wore a pink one today to match my awesome new moustache necklace.
Before I left for work I said to Mike, "Look, it's you!" holding my necklace up. He replied "Is that all I am to you, a pink moustache?" Poor bud!






FACE
MUA Matte Perfect Primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer NW15
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation for a little extra coverage
MAC Dollymix blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Pearl Eyeshadow #29 all over lid
Wet N Wild Vanity palette - matte tan in crease, matte beige to blend out, shimmery brown on lower lashline, shimmery beige to highlight
Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

BROWS
MUA Blonde brow pencil
Revlon brow gel

LIPS
Unnamed Tarte nude gloss 

Loving the Tarte gloss - I bought a large gift set of them ages ago on Trade Me and gifted many of them away, but this is one I kept because it filled a gap in my gloss collection. So pleased I did, it smooths out my lip colour and smells like cupcakes. NOM.


Nail of the day! Noel chose these polishes for me, I think he has excellent taste! 

Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails hardener (Shop)
+
Color Club - Puccilicous, 2 coats
+
Funky Fingers - Sand & Stilettos, 2 dabbed coats for glitter gradient
+
Seche Vite (Shop)

X
Lani

4 comments

  1. Cute necklace! I love that mani! I really need to get that Color Club. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is so gorgeous and it's a bit of a chameleon too - sometimes it looks really violet in the photo, other times it looks bluer.

      Delete
  2. Love the nails its a really nice combination! Check my blog out at

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Marufa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will do! I appreciate you stopping by :)

      Delete