FOTD Catch Up

Hello lovelies,

I'm a wee bit behind on the old blogging game, yesterday our internet company had trouble and so we were without the net for most of the day. Instead of whiling away the time browsing blogs and such, I cleaned the house and did the kind of tasks I always put off for ages - like catching up on filing away bank statements, old power bills and things. Not very exciting, but I finished the last of it off today and felt pretty pleased with myself :) It's nice to have things tidied away!

I have a leftover FOTD & NOTD from last Thursday to share with you today, along with Monday's FOTD & NOTD. Here we go!





Last Thursday's make up - and my new floral collar necklace, which you saw in last week's mail post.

FACE
MUA Matte Perfection primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation 
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
Sleek Oh So Special palette - Ribbon used as blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed  Too palette - can't recall which shades sorry!
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
MAC Beet lipliner
Revlon Raspberry Bite lipstick

Sun

Shade

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Hardener
+
China Glaze - Hyper Haute, 2 coats
+
Seche Vite

Hyper Haute is a gorgeous colour, but I had a hell of a time with the formula - I had to work very quickly and be careful not to overwork it as it wanted to drag and cause bald spots.



And Monday's look! I wanted to play with my new LA Colors purple liquid eyeliner and I liked the look at the time, but seeing the photos reminds me of how purple and I just don't go together at all :s 
On the face anyway. On my nails it's open season!

FACE
MUA Matte Perfection primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation 
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
Sleek Oh So Special palette - Ribbon used as blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed Palette - Shade 6 all over lid and on lower lashline, Shade 8 in crease, Shade 1 as highlight
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Plum
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara


LIPS
Prestige Champagne lipstick
Tarte unnamed gloss


Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Hardener
+
Santee Plus - Black, 1 coat
+
Hits Speciallita - Rocker Chick, 2 coats
+
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Hardener
+
Seche Vite

I think another coat of top coat would keep this polish glossy, I still liked it though. I dinged my pinky nail during application! :'( I wish I'd managed to get photos of this pretty in the sun but alas we are having a lot of rain at the moment - fabulous for the drought New Zealand has been experiencing, but not the best for mani photos. Priorities, right? :p Anyway, Rocker Chick has subtle blue glitter in a sheer black base which also has black glitter (which unfortunately gets a bit lost in the base. The brush was a bit bushy and tricky to work with, but I prevailed! What I liked about this polish is that the blue glitter seems to shift colours in different lights, it was very subtle, but a pretty effect.

Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

No comments