FOTD & NOTD Catch Up

Hey lovelies,

Another week has begun and I'm behind on FOTDs and NOTDs as usual :p Time for a catch up!


On Wednesday I opted for pink lips and nails to go with my new bunting necklace. I also dug out my MAC in Lillyland pearlmatte eyeshadow trio, which is pretty in the plan but rarely gets used. Applying it reminded me why - I was seriously underwhelmed! It's so very sheer and the colour doesn't build. Son, I am disappoint.



FACE
MUA Matte Perfection primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation 
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed  palette - Shade 1 as highlight
MUA Heaven & Earth palette - Shade 2 in crease, Shade 6 in outer third
Sleek Storm palette - Shade 4 all over lid
Sleek Original palette - Shade 7 in innner third
MAC in Lillyland Pearlmatte shadow - green on lower lashline
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
NYX Pinky lipliner
Lime Crime Centrifuchsia lipstick

Sun

Shade

Sticking with the girly pink theme, on nails I wore Nostalgic Lacquer - The Princess. Four easy coats + Seche Vite. Three coats looked good, but I added a fourth for complete opacity. Such a gorgeous polish.

*


On Thursday I took my new L'Oreal Infallible out for a whirl, opting for a soft khaki smokey eye. I really liked this look!




FACE
MUA Matte Perfection primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation 
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Gleaming Bronze all over lid and on lower lashline
Sleek Oh So Special palette - Boxed in crease, Bow to blend out
Lollipops Paris - Paris Sera Toujors Paris eyeshadow as highlight
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
Prestige Champagne lipstick
Tarte unnamed nude gloss



On my nails I wore a Franken of mine, A Million Balloons. I used 3 coats here but 2 were pretty good. I'd like to get some Glitter Food from Nail Pattern Boldness to suspend the glitter in this polish better, it needs a lot of shaking at the moment! I made this about a year ago with China Glaze Bahamian Escape, OPI Rainbow Connection and some of the MAC Reflects glitters - Blue and Transparent Teal, I think. That's the subtle shimmer you can see in the sunlight if you look carefully!
I added bows from Born Pretty Store. Michaela over at Nail Polish Anon posted an absolutely stunning mani with these a while back and I fell head over heels in love. I wore this mani for several days, which is a lot for me! Initially I stuck the bows on with Seche Vite, but it wasn't strong enough to withstand everyday activities with a toddler, so I stuck them back on with nail glue. They stayed firmly in place after that, and I received lots of compliments on this mani. Now I want to get lots more pretty bows and 3D decorations!

*



On Friday I opted for a smokey taupe brown eye look and red lips - always a great pick me up lip colour!

FACE
MUA Matte Perfection primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation 
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC My Paradise blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Pearl Eyeshadow #11 all over lid
Sleek Oh So Special palette - Boxed in crease, Bow to blend out, Gift Basket on lower lash line
Clinique Sunburst duo (beige shimmer) as highlight
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
Australis Siren lipliner
MAC Russian Red lipstick

*



On Saturday I was feeling bright coral so I rolled with it. My spikey necklace got some love too! I forgot to apply primer though, and really noticed the difference in application. So much easier covering up blemishes with a primer down first.

FACE
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation 
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Oh So Fair Beauty Powder
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed Too palette - Devotion all over lid and on inner half of lower lashline, Wink in crease and outer half of lower lashline, Naked to blend out, Shy to highlight
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
MAC Hibiscus lipstick



To go with the coral and mustard/gold outfit, I did some fiery nails! This is 2 easy coats of Cerise from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line, with 2 dabbed coats of OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke. I really liked how these nails came out - I'm still wearing them, in fact!



Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

This post contains an affiiliate link for Born Pretty Store. I purchased the bows shown with my own money, and all opinions are honest and my own.

4 comments