Great Barrier Island Bee Co Intensive Hand & Nail Cream

Hey lovelies,

Today I'd like to share a review of a hand and nail cream I have been using a lot recently. It's Manuka Honey Intensive Hand & Nail Cream by Great Barrier Island Bee Co (how's that for a mouthful!).

Some of you may know our family holidays on Great Barrier Island for New Year's every year. It's a very special place to us - I joke that it is my spiritual home - so anything that gives me a taste of Barrier during the rest of the year is a winner in my book! This hand cream is made with Barrier produced manuka honey and smells gorgeous. You can read the full story behind the Great Barrier Island Bee Co here, I love the dedication Les Floralies (the parent company) put into creating a range that reflects the Barrier's history and way of life.





The cap comes sealed with foil so you won't get a used product! Nice and hygienic.



The cream is thick, but melts into the skin easily without leaving a sticky feeling. I've been using the Intensive Hand & Nail Cream during swatching sessions and while I'm working at my computer desk over the last few weeks and I really like it. I'm using a few different hand creams at the moment but this is one I'd definitely love a full size tube of when I run out of the others.

GBI Bee Co products are sold in pharmacies nationwide, and in several stores on Great Barrier Island itself. You can also browse the range and buy here.

X
Lani

No comments