Old Hollywood

Hey lovelies,

I finally dyed my hair again, woohoo! Now it looks so much fresher and more even :D I don't know why I'm so lazy where my hair is concerned. Meh.

Had to use flash for these photos because the weather was so dismal on Friday when I wore this, sorry about that! I really liked this whole look because I thought the colouring had an old Hollywood vibe; I felt very glam.






FACE
MUA Matte Perfect primer
MUA BB Cream Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation
Too Faced Who's Your Poppy? blush
Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer
MAC Perfect Topping MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
Too Faced Blonde Ambition all over lid
Too Faced Teddy Bear in crease
Wet n Wild Greed palette - matte beige to blend out
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette - shimmery beige to highlight
Miki Intense Colour liquid liner - black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
Australis Siren lipliner
TonyMoly CatChu Wink Red Cat lipstick



These are my first Too Faced eyeshadows and I really liked them, although Blonde Ambition had quite a bit of fallout from the silver glitter. Teddy Bear is the perfect matte brown for creasework, it's so easy to use! Not at all stubbon like some of my mattes. I really want more Too Faced eyeshadows now!

Have you got any Too Faced products? Do you like them?

X
Lani

No comments