Hi! [Picture Heavy]

Hey lovelies,

*Waves sheepishly* Sorry for the unexplained abscence, the past few months have been... an experience. Consequently I've not had the desire to blog for quite some time. Thank you to all of you who stuck around, and especially the wonderful ladies in the NZ Polish Addicts group for their friendship, support and great advice.

I hope to start posting regularly again soon, but won't make any grand promises - I'm now 36 weeks pregnant with our second child and I imagine things will get a lot more hectic around here very soon!

For now, I'll chip away at posting the backlog of swatches and reviews I have stored up :) My overdue 1 year blogiversary (which was in November, whoops!) giveaway needs to be posted too. Let's start with holiday pictures and NOTDs, shall we?

We've just come back from a lovely family holiday - Christmas in Auckland and New Year's on Great Barrier Island. Bliss!


Can you believe I only did two Christmas manis this year? I was a bit grinchy. This was:

Zoya - Veruschka, 2 coats
+
Darling Diva Polish - Mitichondrial Eve, 2 coats
+
1 coat each of Glisten & Glow HK Girl and Seche Vite top coats. Glossy!



And in the shade :)
  

Noel was thrilled with the lion I made him for Christmas. He also got this awesome Iron Man shirt that my Mum appliqued for him.


Mike got a sweet new Lego Castle set from Noel and I. Noel was very keen on the dragon!



Second Christmas mani!
Butter London - British Racing Green, 2 coats
+
Crows Toes - Kat Nip, 2 coats

And on my accent nail:

OPI - The Spy Who Loved Me, 1 coat
+
Wet n Wild Coloricon - Rockin' Rubies, 2 coats
+
Seche Vite


Made a gingerbread house with a kit I received for Christmas! Nom.


Noel got some coloured bubble mixture!


Noel was really stoked with his new water gun :) 


Noel playing with Iron Man on the boat to Barrier.


Uh.... Spiderman hugging the wall.


Pretty hydrangeas on Barrier!

Picture Polish - Whimsy, 4 coats
+
Seche Vite



Off for a walk with the boys.


Another beautiful day on the Barrier.


Very blurry shot of me!


FOTD with Noel:

FACE
MUA BB Cream Shade #1 Light
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC My Paradise blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Miki Intense Colour liquid liner
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara
MUA Undress Me Too Palette - Tranquil all over lid, Naked to blend out, Shy as highlight
Peripera Smoothie Eyeliner - Sparkle Black on upper lashline, Shimmer Brown on lower lashline

LIPS
Australis Show Stopper Gloss Stick - Fireworks

The Peripera Smoothie eyeliners were AMAZING on holiday. They're waterproof and budge proof, so I could still feed my eyeliner addiction even while swimming. Yeah, I have a problem... 


Lilypad Lacquer - Pink Flamingo, 2 coats
+
Seche Vite

This was such a fun summer mani! The holo effect is subtle but really pretty and I love the brightness of the polish. Pink Flamingo is my first Lilypad Lacquer and I'm stalking the brand a little now.


Noel wanted me to take pictures of his nails!


Mike and I went out for dinner at the local pub, the Currach :)


The boys having a water fight.


Noel squirted himself more than anyone else!



Noel enjoying a fluffy at The Wild Rose Cafe. 


Our family ready for New Year's :)


Quick selfie with Noel!


My New Year's nails:

Star Kin - Fangs Berry Much, 4 coats
+
Peripera BK504, 2 coats over black on accent nail
+
Seche Vite.

How sexy is Fangs Berry Much? Seriously. I just want to drown in that jelly holo goodness.


New Year's Day lunch


Noel 'helping' Daddy take a nap


First mani of 2014!

Takko Lacquer - Lemon Macaroon, 3 coats
+
Happy Hands - Mayonegg, 4 coats (Accent)
+
Seche Vite

I need more Takko Lacquers now! 


Tearing around the Hamilton Gardens


The Italian garden at Hamilton Gardens


Overlooking the Italian garden


Patting a dragon in the Chinese scholar's garden


Strolling through the Indian garden


Feeding the ducks


My boys enjoying frozen yoghurt and coffee respectively in Taupo



Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had a gorgeous vacation! Love all the makeup and manicures, wish i got a lego castle for xmas too!!!

    ReplyDelete