It's Skin Rose Blossom Tint Lipstick - Neon Pink Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

This limited edition lovely is Neon Pink from the It's Skin Rose Blossom collection. I must admit the packaging for this collection completely sucked me in, I love the colour combination of aqua, pink, fuchsia, orange and gold.






The name Neon Pink is a bit misleading - this shade is far from neon! It's a creamy yellow-leaning pink,  almost coral. Lime Crime Geradium and Wet n Wild Pinkerbell are the closest shades in my collection; keep reading for a comparison at the bottom of this post.


It's Skin Rose Blossom Tint Lipstick - Neon Pink Swatches & Review


A FOTD featuring Neon Pink.

What I liked:
  • Beautiful packaging
  • Gorgeous colour and pigmentation
  • Good lasting power
What I didn't like:
  • Packaging picks up marks easily and is difficult to clean
  • Emphasises any flaws in lips - feels a little dry too
  • I'm not sure where the 'Tint' in the name comes in - there's certainly no tint effect here.
Where to buy:
  • I bought mine from Roseroseshop, but I've also seen this and other items from the Rose Blossom collection listed on Ebay too.
I'm  keen to try more lippies from It's Skin - this lippy may not have ticked all the boxes for me, but it's still a promising start. Now for the comparison I mentioned earlier:


Neon Pink is a shade or two lighter than Lime Crime Geradium and Wet n Wild Pinkerbell, and is slightly cooler in tone. Pinkerbell and Geradium are almost identical; Pinkerbell has a matte finish though.

Have you tried any products from It's Skin? What did you think?

X
Lani

2 comments