A Fyrinnae A Day: Arcane Magic Evocation - Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

I hope you are enjoying this series so far :) Today's Fyrinnae is Evocation, a gorgeous and very wearable taupe with subtle contrasting shimmer.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The Arcane Magic minis contain 1/4 teaspoon of eyeshadow.




Fyrinnae's description:

Neutral taupe with a highlight that subtly changes from a pale rose/coral to a mint green hue. Close to Damn Paladins in base shade.



Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. I can see the hints of the pink and coral mentioned in Fyrinnae's description in these swatches, but when I wore it the pink shift came out to play more noticeably in real life.

With flash

In sunlight

I liked this shade both by itself & with Pixie Epoxy, it's quite a difference in depth as you can see in the swatches above, but the shimmer is visible either way. When I wore this I opted to skip the Epoxy for a toned down look and loved it.



What I liked:
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
  • Good colour pay off and blendable texture
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
What do you think of this neutral with a twist? Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

PS. Have you entered my current giveaways? Day 1: Star Kin Blogiversary (NZ only)Day 2: Local Goodies (International)Day 3: Handmade By Kyleigh (NZ only)Day 4: Peacock Pie (International) and Day 5: Favourite Things (NZ only).

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments