A Fyrinnae A Day: Enrapture Blush Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Today's Fyrinnae is one of their beautiful blushes, Enrapture. I'm a blush junkie (okay, I'm an every make up junkie) so of course I had to pick up a few of Fyrinnae's shades.


All of the Fyrinnae blushes I purchased are minis; the mini blushes are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. I couldn't see anywhere on the Fyrinnae site how much product is in the mini blushes, but I would guesstimate that it'd be the same as the eyeshadow minis, which contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Vibrant rose pink with slight russet undertones. Intense color saturation; start with a minimal amount.


Swatched heavily (left) and blended out (right). I think Fyrinnae's colour description is really spot on for Enrapture. It has a small amount of sheen which doesn't really show on cheeks. A little really does go a long way with this blush, I picked up the tiniest amount with my blush brush and tapped off the excess and it still took a bit of blending to keep it from looking overdone. I think the stellar colour pay off would make Enrapture workable on a variety of skintones.



What I liked:
  • Great colour pay off, and it's such a pretty, wearable colour.
  • Fantastic price - $1.75USD for  a generously sized sample, and a little goes a LONG way.
What I didn't like:
  • Takes a little more effort to blend out than some other blushes
Where to buy:
Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments