A Fyrinnae A Day: Feisty Fennec Fox Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Meet Feisty Fennec Fox, my last Fyrinnae for a day or so while I catch up on the weekend's photos :) I still have more to show you, so never fear, it will be back! Onto today's Fyrinnae: Feisty Fennec Fox is a pale taupe which pulls more grey on me.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.



Fyrinnae's description:

Light cool grey-taupe finished with a pale gold satiny highlight. Endangered 2012



Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Feisty Fennec Fox is one of those Fyrinnae shaded that looks like a completely different shadow over Epoxy. 



I used Feisty Fennec Fox dry all over the lid for this look, a soft and pretty base for the forest green liner. I'm looking forward to wearing it over Epoxy next time for a different look.



What I liked:
  • A lovely all-rounder of an eyeshadow
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments