A Fyrinnae A Day: Herbivore Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

I'm sharing one of my surprise favourites from my Fyrinnae haul today! I don't usually use a lot of purple eyeshadow because it's not terribly flattering on my skintone - but gosh I love the green shimmer contrasting against the lavender of Herbivore.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Soft, satiny lavender with a light green highlight.



Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Herbivore is lovely and subtle on its own but over the Epoxy that green shimmer really comes out to play!






What I liked:
  • Gorgeous contrasting shimmer. 
  • Looks amazing over Pixie Epoxy.
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Not terribly pigmented without Epoxy (I haven't tried over primer however).
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments