A Fyrinnae A Day: Jade Ghost Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

A Fyrinnae A Day is back! Today I have Jade Ghost, a semi-sheer but buildable pale ivory-mint which glows green/aqua.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Satiny pale white-green in the jar, but once applied, it has an iridescent glow of light green shimmer and a touch of sparkle. Try applying over a black base (shadow, liner, etc) for a great effect. For more of our "Ghost" Shades, see Crimson Ghost, Sakura, and Winter Again.





Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. I threw this one in my cart on an impulse and boy am I glad I did! The glow is just phenomenal. I think I definitely need more of the Ghost shades now.



I used Jade Ghost as a highlight for this look, it complemented the aqua shade I used on the lid perfectly! I bet Jade Ghost would make an amazing lid shade over Pixie Epoxy with a cut crease too *plots*.



What I liked:
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
  • Good colour pay off and blendable texture
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

PS. Have you entered my current giveaways? Day 1: Star Kin Blogiversary (NZ only)Day 2: Local Goodies (International)Day 3: Handmade By Kyleigh (NZ only)Day 4: Peacock Pie (International) and Day 5: Favourite Things (NZ only).

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments