A Fyrinnae A Day: Seduce Blush Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

We're off to visit Mike's parents for the weekend today! I'm super excited, I always love catching up with them and we have a great weekend planned. Family dinners, I've got a hair appointment for a cut and colour (DRASTIC CHANGE YUSSSS) and we're having a wee PANZ catch up to top things off! In the meantime, I've scheduled some posts, starting with a beautiful blush by Fyrinnae - Seduce!

I'd seen lavender blush on The Makeup Box and thought it looked gorgeously glowy, but wasn't sure it would work on me. Fyrinnae blush samples are so cheap at $1.75 though that I figured it wouldn't matter too much if it looked horrible on me!


All of the Fyrinnae blushes I purchased are minis; the mini blushes are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. I couldn't see anywhere on the Fyrinnae site how much product is in the mini blushes, but I would guesstimate that it'd be the same as the eyeshadow minis, which contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Lilac shade that can be rubbed down to a cool mauve if desired. Very slight sheen. This shade contains no dyes. Lip safe, eye safe.


Swatched heavily (left) and sheered out (right). On my arm this is definitely a purple hue, but on my cheeks it is a bit pinker (my natural cheek colour coming through, I imagine?) and the purple imparts a glow rather than dominating. I've worn this both alone and as a highlighter and I really like it! Now I want MOOAAAAAR PURPLE BLUSH. And Fyrinnae's Penguin highlighter. Purple!!!



Paired with highlighter and bronzer in both these pics - from a lip swatching session, hence the change in colour :D Full FOTD here.


Paired with MUA Cupcake Blusher - here I applied it just above Cupcake where I'd normally apply a highlighter and sheered it out. Full FOTD details here.

What I liked:
  • Great colour pay off and blendability.
  • Multi-tasker! Works great as a blush or highlighter.
  • Fantastic price - $1.75USD for  a generously sized sample, and a little goes a LONG way.
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments