Femme Fatale Eyeshadows - Swatch Masterpost

Hey lovelies,

This is a masterpost for my Femme Fatale eyeshadows. I'll update it with further swatches as I work my way through my collection and potentially acquire more! You can find a link to my review of each product underneath each set of swatches if a review has been completed. All arm swatches are done on bare skin (left) and over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy (right) and photographed in sunlight.





Wildvine

***



Blood's Shadow

***



Lightwell
***





***



Pumpkin Shrine

***



Faerie Fire

***





***




***





***



Elitist

***




Witchwood

***





***





***





***



Grave Moss

***





***




Banshee Scream

***



Impsy

***



Genesis

***



Hallowed Ground
Note that this shadow has been applied over Pixie Epoxy on the left and dry on the right instead of the other around.

***



Emerald Dream
Note that this shadow has been applied over Pixie Epoxy on the left and dry on the right instead of the other around.

Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments