Fyrinnae Eyeshadows - Masterpost

Hey lovelies,

This is a masterpost for my Fyrinnae eyeshadows. I'll update it with further swatches as I work my way through my collection and potentially acquire more! You can find a link to my review of each product underneath each set of swatches if a review has been completed. All arm swatches are done on bare skin (left) and over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy (right) and photographed in sunlight.

***







***






***





***





***



Arcane Magic - Dark Fantasy

***





***



Bitey Tyrannosaur (on inner third)

***





***




***





***





***





***





***





***





***





***




Aye, Captain (on inner half)

***





***





***





***





***





Where to buy: 
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. thank you so much for putting all of these up! it's SO hard to find decent swatches of some of these colors. i own a bunch of these but i'm always forgetting just what they look like so i love a good reference, haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're very welcome :D Thanks for commenting!

      Delete