A Fyrinnae A Day: Dressed To Kill Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Morning all! What have you got planned for your weekend? We're off to see Mike play football today, so I'll leaved you with another pretty Fyrinnae :) Meet Dressed To Kill!


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Glimmering, glowing, gilded green with flashes of gold and green sparkle.Not lip-safe. *Reformulated 8/2012*



Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Dressed To Kill has a matte base and is quite sheer when applied dry. It's beautiful over Epoxy and unlike anything else I have in my collection. I did find it a little hard to blend out over Epoxy though so my blending ended up a little muddy in the look below :s






What I liked:
  • Stunning unique green
  • Great colour pay off and sparkle over Pixie Epoxy
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Harder to blend when applied over Pixie Epoxy
  • Sheer without Pixie Epoxy
Where to buy:
X
Lani


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Really enjoying your Fyrinnae posts! This one looks so beautiful over the Epoxy, but I agree that it's less impressive on its own. Your blending looks great to me, though.

    ReplyDelete