A Fyrinnae A Day: Serendipity Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Back to A Fyrinnae A Day! Today I have Serendipity to share with you, a not so simple brown shimmer.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

(Formerly "Te Amo") This shade is a glowing iridescent copper highlight, almost ghostly, despite how photos make it appear. A sticky base makes more color come though, but it works well and "glows" over regular primers. Depth of hue may appear to vary slightly due to translucent dark base.



Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Dry, Serendipity is a translucent glow of copper, while over Epoxy on my arm it's a molten copper. On my lids though, it's somewhere in between:



I wore Serendipity over a champagne coloured primer and Epoxy here, with a brown shimmer in my crease, and the copper shimmer was really apparent but didn't dominate like in the arm swatch. I really like it!


Full FOTD details here.

What I liked:
  • Gorgeous colour - a neutral with a twist!
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Ooo this my fave Fyrinnae shade - looks great on you Lani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estelle! I didn't expect to love it as much as I do :D

      Delete