Femme Fatale Friday: The Masquerade Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Sorry I missed last Femme Fatale Friday, I got a little behind on my photo editing! I'm making up for it today though with a stunning and unique offering from FF. This is The Masquerade, a beautiful blue grey with pink shimmer that I fell in love with after seeing Mimi from Makeupwithdrawal's EOTD with it.


Femme Fatale's description:

A  soft, silvery grey with very subtle pink shimmer, yet when applied the base comes out more purple/blue and the pink shift is also more noticeable.




Swatched dry (left) and over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right). The Masquerade is so unique in my collection, I just love it. It's sheer but even when applied dry and absolutely glows over Pixie Epoxy. The colour shift is visible at all times and it's easy to apply and blend.




For this look I patted The Masquerade all over the lid and matched it with Notoriously Morbid's Bram in the crease and lower lashline to add depth.



What I liked:
  • Fantastic colour pay off and glowing shimmer over a sticky base, or a sheer veil of colour dry
  • Blendable and easy to work with
  • The price is good, it's essentially $1.10AUD per sample which I think is very reasonable. Don't forget the free shipping for samples! If you're looking to buy a larger amount, you can purchase mini ($3.10 without sifter, $3.20 with) or full size jars ($5.85).
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments