NZ Indie Polish Month: Star Kin Sunny Day Rain Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Today's NZ indie polish is another gem from Star Kin. Have you been enjoying the NZ indies this month? I'm really enjoying the variety, especially seeing brands I don't yet have/ have a lot of in my collection.


Sunny Day Rain is a gorgeous grey-blue crelly packed with different shades and shapes of blue glitter. I was lucky enough to pick this one up during a destash Ami had a wee while ago, I don't think it is usually available but if you contact Ami on the Star Kin Facebook or Etsy pages I'm sure she'll be able to let you know :)

Formula on this beauty was great, covering evenly with great glitter pay off. The star came out readily without any fishing, as did the large circles.

Butter London Nail Foundation
+
Star Kin - Sunny Day Rain, 3 1/2 coats (my fault, not the polish)
+
Glisten & Glow HK Girl

Sorry for the horrendous top coat application in these pics! The perils of nail painting at awkward angles while holding a sleeping baby.









X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. The combo of circles and start is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lani! And look at those long nails - YEA BUDDY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee thanks! Yay for magnesium supplements :D

      Delete