NZ Indie Polish Month: Star Kin Ambitious Swatches & Review

Gift with purchase

Hey lovelies,

I have another NZ Indie Polish Month post to share with you today but first, please forgive the varying quality of today's pictures (darn clouds!), and my nubbin index nail! This is why I shouldn't do housework.

Meet Star Kin Ambitious, a pink to purple thermal colour changing polish packed with neon matte glitter and subtle holo shimmer. Spoiler alert: I freaking love it. The formula on Amibitious is great, really opaque and easy to apply. It is a top coat eater however - you can see in my pictures that it has a bit of texture.

OPI Nail Envy
+
Star Kin - Ambitious, 3 coats
+
Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat, 2 coats


In natural light - you can see the colour change to purple really strongly on the nails with free edge. I love how it looks! This is how Ambitious looks on me most of the time, in room temperature and outdoors.




In the snuggly warmth of our car, Ambitious turns entirely pink.


In the lightbox in our office, where it is colder, Ambitious is entirely purple.

Whatever the temperature, Ambitious is super cute and I'm so glad I got it. I picked this up from a recent clear out Ami (the genius behind Star Kin) had of her samples and double ups. Ambitious isn't part of the Star Kin line but you can check out the rest of their fantastic offerings at their Etsy store.



  • Star Kin can be purchased here
  • Like Star Kin on Facebook


  • X
    Lani

    Follow on Bloglovin

    No comments