NZ Indie Polish Month: Star Kin Starscape Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Day 7 of NZ Indie Polish Month, I'm a little behind! I just can't paint my nails every day at the moment, sigh.
Anyway, I'm super excited to show you today's polish! Don't forget to join the PANZ gals in showing off kiwi indie brands using the tag #nzindiepolish on social media.


Today's polish is Star Kin Starscape, a gorgeous black jelly filled with holo shimmer and a mixture of gold and silver glitter. No fishing required here, I got four big circles on my thumb without trying! I layered it over black to save time but you could definitely wear this on its own. I really love this and think it should be part of the regular Star Kin line up!
I managed to catch a stray beam of sunlight for these pictures to show off the holo sparkle! Yaaaay!

Butter London Nail Foundation
+
Santee Plus - Black, 1 coat
+
Star Kin - Starscape, 2 coats
+
Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat






This is another sample from Ami's recent clear out, but you should head on over to the Star Kin Facebook page and tell beg her to make it permanent :D



  • Star Kin can be purchased here
  • Like Star Kin on Facebook


  • X
    Lani

    Follow on Bloglovin

    4 comments

    1. I didn't even know it was NZ indie polish month! I am a terrible beauty blogger. I'm so excited to check out homegrown nail polishes and I love your nails here xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You're not terrible at all! We've been talking about it non stop in our polish group on Facebook, you should join us :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/219163054882670/

        Delete
    2. Ooooooh, I think we need to petition Ami to bring this one back

      ReplyDelete