PANZ Challenge: Dressed Up Nudes - Nails

Hey lovelies,

Are you following the PANZ Blog yet? Yesterday we launched our first ever challenge, Dressed Up Nudes! To kick things off, I did my own Dressed Up Nude mani, which I'll show you below. Do go check out the challenge, we'd love you to join in :)


For my mani I decided to go with a skittlette because I love the way they look! I really wanted to use Emily de Molly's High Distinction, which had been in my untrieds way too long. It wasn't quite opaque enough to stamp with though, so I pulled out China Glaze 2030. I am a pretty shoddy stamper at the best of times, and 2030 dries super fast - I am just not fast enough! So forgive my stamping. The baby was asleep on me and I didn't have a dotting tool handy or studs handy, so I just dabbed the dots on my index nail with the brush. I really love the finished look despite the flaws. OPI Don't Burst My Bubble made a lovely squishy nude base to contrast with the gold.




Index, middle & ring fingers: OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble, 4 coats
+
Stamping & dotting with China Glaze - 2030
Pinky & thumb: Emily de Molly - High Distinction, 3 coats
Topped with Glisten & Glow HK Girl





Don't forget to enter the challenge here!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments