Twinsy Thursdays: Maybelline Colorsensational Coral Fire Lipstick

Hey lovelies,

Woohoo! My arms are my own (no children claiming them!) and at last I can sit down and type out Nicola (Leona Carolina's Closet) and I's latest Twinsy Thursdays post. Today we'll be showing you Maybelline Coral Fire lipstick, from their Colorsensational line. The Colorsensational Vivids get a lot of love (for good reason) but the regular Colorsensationals are really nice too.

Coral Fire is a shade I purchased two tubes of a while ago, one for Nicola's birthday and a sneaky extra for myself! I'll show you how I wore Coral Fire below, don't forget to check out Nicola's post to see her take on it.



Also, my hair is pink now.

What I like about Coral Fire is that it has a lovely smooth formula and you can pair it with so much. It really warms up my features - must do a full review soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out Nicola's post!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments