Undressed Red Velvet

Hey lovelies,

Another FOTD! I've been trying to catch up on housework this week which means *gasp* less time for nail painting. I've also had to repatch my index nail on my swatching hand - twice - so I'm trying to take it easy for a while! Darn weak nails! I'll pop another Color Club review with swatches & comparisons up later this week (Eternal Beauty), but Kismet will have to wait for a while until I (and my nails) can do it justice!





FACE
MUA Matte Perfect primer
MUA BB Cream Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation
MAC Fleur Power blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed palette - Shade #5 in crease, Shade #4 all over lid and on lower lashline, Shade #1 as highlight
MAC Reflects Transparent Teal all over lid
Kleancolor Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

BROWS
MUA Blonde brow pencil
Revlon brow gel

LIPS
Australis Siren lipliner
Wet N Wild Red Velvet lipstick

As you can see, I'm still wearing my skittlette nails from yesterday - Kismet is holding up very well for a holo! My hair is driving me a bit nuts today, I need a hair cut and style asap :s 
I tried winging my eyeliner with my Kleancolor eyeliner pen today as my Maybelline liner is drying up a bit, but it was just ridiculous. The felt tip is too stiff and the formula is too dry. It's fine to use when I'm not winging the liner, and it really is waterproof, just no good for finer work. Need more liquid liner, STAT!
Isn't the hot air balloon necklace cute? It arrived in the post yesterday, I think it's adorable. You'll be able to see it close up in Sunday's mail round up post :)

X
Lani

No comments